Ever quizzed your team on who can recall the organization’s mission statement? Or tried to shoehorn a new project workflow into a PowerPoint presentation – then prayed your colleagues would actually use it?
We all know that a paragraph of text is tough to memorize, and a plain old boxes-and-arrows diagram can suck the life out of the most dynamic human processes. Even the most innovative and engaging ideas get lost without reinforcement.
From vision statements that inspire to flowcharts that really flow, I create custom charts, templates and other graphics for clients who want to present information in a concise, colourful and compelling way. And yes, I can even turn your PowerPoint deck into something special! (Hint: a lot more pictures, a lot fewer bullet points.)
Benefits of Custom Graphics:
- Lay out complex organizational ideas in a way everyone can understand.
- Draw out the essence of your content – show the forest and the trees.
- Graphics make messages “stickier” – more memorable and compelling.
- Ideas become more dynamic, able to be seen from different perspectives.
- Provide all participants with a shared picture of ideas, outcomes, and processes.
- “Lively up” your information – people like to look at visual charts and presentations!
See examples from my portfolio